Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, May 17, 2010

Decisions...Decisions...Decisions....

Happy Monday..... as happy as that can be....huh?!? :) I hope everyone had a great weekend!!

Last week was a busy week for me, workwise! I'm glad it's over - but I did have a fun night of painting at Easely Amused - my favorite!!  Check out my masterpiece - called "Orange Crush" Yep - I painted it all my by self!!

Unfortunately, I was bitten by the sleepy & migraine bug on Friday....BUMMER!!! :( I sooooo haven't had a headache in awhile either....That's NEVER fun!! I came home early Friday to nothing but a throbbing migraine....shew! So - I napped ....until 11 PM!! Ha!! Still not gone - so thank god I have medicine for those pesty things!! If that is all I have to deal with tho - throughout this pregnancy - then I'll be just fine! :)

Sunday was a big day around our house!! We ordered Baby Williams his bed!! Thanks to my parents, they purchased the little man a snazzy bed - hopefully he'll take it to college, Dad was sure to say - it will probably only last 2 years!!

Check it out!

Eric and I really like how it converts to a daybed for when he gets older....
Now - we just have to figure out what kind of bedding we are going to get. That is the true test - I cannot find anything that I am just "in love" with!!! Looks like I'm going to have to go with a custom bedding. I like wild animal prints for the nursery, Eric says I'm a little silly!! Imagine that!!

We are now approaching 23 weeks and I have a major BABY BUMP!! Man...he decided to pop on out this week!! Dang!!




Hope everyone has a great week! I'm gearing up for a good no plans of a weekend!! Yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment