Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Daycares, Diapers, Breast Pumps...OH MY!!

Happy Memorial Holiday weekend!!...a few days late!! Ha ha!! I hope everyone had a great weekend...we SURE did!! I was ever so lucky and was able to have a 4 day weekend - VERY much needed!! Eric started the wonderful world of Wheat Harvest....he is just tickled!

We had a wonderful doctor's visit last week - Warren is doing fantabulous!! He weighs 1 1/2 pounds - yay!! We are now in our 25th week - ABSOLUTELY crazy!! Check out the 24 week belly pic - HUGE!


At week 25, Warren is about the size of a rutabaga... what is that you ask?! I had no clue...can you tell?! Ha ha!! Like I said last week, hard to believe the little man is so small because it feels like he is HUGE!! :)
Next week - June 11th - is our 4D sonogram!! We CANNOT wait for that!! I'm also very happy that Jenny and mom are coming in town for the action!!

We had a fun-filled weekend over the holiday weekend! While Eric worked on Friday - I ventured out to keep checking for daycares for the little man! We are having a hard time because there are so many people on waiting lists.... Please pray that we find something soon!! I also enjoyed a little shopping - imagine that - picking out fabric and just hanging out!! We decided to go with the orange, brown, ivory, and blue fabric choices - Now - I'm officially ready to sew those curtains!! I've never sewn curtains before, but I'm going to give it a whirl - stay tuned for pictures once the masterpiece is complete!!

Registry Fun
On Sunday - we ventured out and went to REGISTER for all of the wonderful baby goodies... THANK GOD they give you a book when you sign up to register - because Eric and I were clueless!! We went to Babies-R-Us, Target & Wal-Mart!! We had the BEST time!! Needless to say - we were pretty overwhelmed, but we figured it all out!! We had a MAJOR moment and we got COMPLETELY overwhelmed checking out the breast pumps - NEVER thought you would hear me say that!! Ha ha!!

Eric had the MOST fun with the scanner!! He went to town on diapers and wipes! Bless his heart!! I appreciate him going with me so much!! We also finished buying all of our furniture! Check out the pics below! (These are just pics from the website - this is NOT our bedding - just FYI)
So - we are now finished with all of the big furniture - now on to decorating!! :)

Class
Tonight we went to our first "parenting" class - Breastfeeding. Yes - Eric went with me - THANK GOD! Whew!! This was an interesting class, but excited to give it a whirl!!

Well - I'm super tired and super TICKLED tomorrow is Friday!! Have a great weekend - we'll talk soon! 

1 comment:

  1. I love reading your posts! I'm glad you enjoyed registering. I had a breakdown in the bottle aisle and decided that I wasn't fit to be a mother because I didn't know the difference between any of the bottles. Glad you're going to try breastfeeding. I was able to do it a month but had to quit because of complications. You and Eric will reach a new level when you pull out the breast pump! *S* I'll be glad to tell you everything I experienced and learned if you want to hear it! Can't wait to meet little Warren!

    ReplyDelete