Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Weekend Warriors

Eric and I are nothing short of Weekend Warriors!! We LOVE Weekend Projects!! Our landscaping has been top on our list for the past few weeks - so we finally finished the front and back yards!! Yay!!
Check out the Before's!

These are the AFTERS:

I'll have to take more pictures because we actually did some more updating today!  Thank the good Lord Eric loves to work in the yard too! ;)

Because we were working in the front yard and all the neighbors were out too - poor 'ole Bailey had to watch from inside!


We also completely transformed the inside of our house with new BLINDS for the back windows of the house!! Yay!! Talk about a whole new look! Now it feels so much more home-ier!


New Blinds for our Master Bedroom
Eat-In Kitchen Area - New Blinds
Living Room & Door New Blinds - Yay!

Can't forget the Guest BR, soon to be Nursery

I had another little project - design on a dime project! Eric spent the day (Sunday) golfing so I was on a mission to get organized and start sewing a few baby gifts I needed to get ready!

When we moved in our house, mom gave me a couple of directors chairs, but were in need of a new look! I found some super cheap director chair covers, monogrammed them, painted the chairs and TA DA!!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE them!! I was so proud of this transformation!!

BIG DAY TOMORROW!!!!
Well, tomorrow is a HUGE day for us!! We go to the doctor for our 19 week check up and get to find out if Baby Williams is a Boy or a Girl!! YAY!!!! We just don't know what to do with ourselves we are so excited!! I really don't have like a little tingy feeling that its going to be one or the other, I am just praying for a healthly lil' bundle of love with 10 fingers and 10 toes! :)

Our appointment is at 9, thank goodness! We even get to take a snazzy dvd so we will be able to bring the sonogram home with us!! to keep forever!! yay! :)

Week 18 Belly Shot - CRAZY, that we are already at 18 weeks!
Well, I guess I better go rest up for our BIG day tomorrow. I seriously think I'm too excited to sleep, but heck - I'll try!! Can't wait to update y'all tomorrow on our super exciting day!

Good Night, Sleep Tight, Don't let the Bed Bugs bite! :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you guys are awesome... I have a black thumb, so no landscaping for me. I like the blinds you got; they look really good! And CONGRATS at being at 18 weeks and I hope you get a good clear shot of the baby's little hamburger or hotdog. LOL

    ReplyDelete