Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, April 5, 2010

Super BUSY Weekend at the Williams' House

Eric and I took full advantage of this 3 day holiday weekend! Eric was off work on Friday and well...I played hookie part of the day! :) Life is no fun if you can't play hookie sometimes!! We had BIG plans for the weekend: re-landscape the front of our house, golf, enjoy the weather, golf, and enjoy the weather!!  We did just that!

I came home a little after lunch on Friday to find Eric doing this....

He was on a mission to making our yard look 110% better! I was tickled!! He worked his butt off and removed all of the plants that were there before, tilled everything up and put new dirt in...needless to say - he was POOPED at the end of the day!!
All of us taking a quick break!!

Before....
After....

Isn't it just beautiful!?! I LOVE it!!

After all of this hard work, we ventured over to Vicksburg to have dinner at Rusty's (our FAVE) with some sweet friends, Allyson & Daniel and to check out their new house! We are so happy for them and to have Missouri friends close!

Easter Sunday = Sunday Funday!!
Eric and I stayed in Mississippi for Easter this year and LOVED it!! Needless to say, we didn't have time to dye eggs this weekend - the yard consumed all of our energy!!We started out day off at church and then Eric headed to Kroger to shop for our Sunday Easter Dinner goodies... We were majorly craving a ham, twice baked potatoes, and crock pot corn. I sent Eric with a list of all the ingredients. I specifically asked for a small ham... this is what he came home with!! I thought this was hillarious, considering this was the first time I was ever going to cook a ham!!


Yummy!!

This was the final turnout of our meal!! It was soooooo good!!
I was super impressed we put all of this together!! Eric said...take a picture - this doesn't happen every day!! Ha ha!!


To top it off, our sweet neighbors brought us an Easter "happy"! I was so tickled - I've been majorly craving cupcakes!

After our super good meal - we headed to the golf course - Eric's 2nd home! It was a beautiful day so we were happy to get out!
He's the cutest golfer I've ever seen!!

Everytime I go to the Country Club with Eric, I see this house and WISH it was ours...It's amazing!! Eric always says...one day... :)

Ahhh....the view is amazing!

Baby Williams Update
Man....we have alot to talk about today...huh?! :) Well - tomorrow we are starting our 17th week - WOW!! This is crazy flying by!!

Here's the 16 week belly shot - That belly is growing.... my pants are definitely getting a wee bit tighter!!

When mom was here last week, she brought Baby Williams' 2nd gift, from Aunt Mary!! It is soft and silky and I just love it!! We are so blessed to have such special people in our lives!

Well - only 14 more days until we find out if Baby Williams is a boy or a girl.... cannnnnnottt wait!! We are soooo excited!!

BIG WEEK
We have another BIG week planned! Mom and Dad Williams are coming on Wednesday to stay with us!! We are so excited! We LOVE visitors!! Too bad Eric and I have to work, but we can't wait to play at night!! Friday, Eric and I are going to tour a daycare. Should be interesting! We have to put our names on a list and that is still no guarantee...scary!! 
This weekend - we are going to an engagement shower for a good friend of ours - Joanna and Chase are coming to spend the weekend with us!! Yay!! Should be a great time!!

Hope everyone has a great week! All our Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment