Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Hellooo Easter Week!

Playing Catch Up
Whew! We had a GREAT weekend with Momma Judy, Jenny, Jacob and the zoo!! They all came on Friday evening and stayed until Sunday.  Jenny took this sweet picture of Lucy on their way down.

Notice Elvis all laid up in behind her...bless their hearts!

Saturday was a fun-filled day of shopping and golfing for the boys!! I was so happy Momma and Jenny were here with me to find some new purchases!! It's never fun to shop by yourself, so I love that they were here to go with me! We SHOPPED til we dropped....literally! I was exhausted!! oh yeah....and the boys had fun too!! We didn't go to bed until after 11. I "used" to be able to hang with the party, but not anymore...  It was so good to visit with them tho! I wish we all lived closer so those visits could happen more often!

Needless to say, Eric and I ....and Bailey have been playing catch up this week trying to get extra zzzz's in!


I am just dying to show this precious pic of - the 3 musketeers in Gatlinburg!

Baby Williams Update
Well....we are officially 16 weeks - 168 days to go! Yay!! 20 days until we find out what baby Williams will be....boy or girl... We are trying to think of names, but whew! That's a huge pickle!! This is such a big deal!! So - we just brainstorm ideas! The right name will come across us and we'll know that's the PERFECT one!! :) .... We hope so anyway!! lol

According to babycenter.com - here is what is going on with Baby Williams this week:
Get ready for a growth spurt. In the next few weeks, your baby will double his weight and add inches to his length. Right now, he's about the size of an avocado: 4 1/2 inches long (head to rump) and 3 1/2 ounces. His legs are much more developed, his head is more erect than it has been, and his eyes have moved closer to the front of his head. His ears are close to their final position, too. The patterning of his scalp has begun, though his locks aren't recognizable yet. He's even started growing toenails. And there's a lot happening inside as well. For example, his heart is now pumping about 25 quarts of blood each day, and this amount will continue to increase as your baby continues to develop.

So exciting all of this is going on - looks like Baby Williams has a busy week ahead!!

Belly shot at 15 weeks...
 
Easter Weekend Happenings
Hard to believe it's already Easter. Eric and I are staying in Mississippi for the weekend. We are excited of doing a little landscaping on Friday (much to Eric's dismay) and just lounging around - I found some ferns at Kroger, I'm just dying to purchase. It is supposed to be a beautiful week here - in the mid 80's, but the rain comes on Saturday, so Eric has to be sure he gets his golf fix in before the rain comes!! I'm hoping we can dye some eggs on Friday!



 I can't wait! I am super tickled about the Easter Bunny's big arrival on Sunday morning!! Whew! I'm so tickled thinking about it!!

 
Have a great week - we'll talk to ya'll soon!
All our love!

No comments:

Post a Comment