Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, March 19, 2010

Headaches...Skype...Fast Food....Spring Fever....College Friends

Well...Hi there,
Long time no chat!! Things are definitely moving right along in our world!! Baby Williams is moving right along, we are now at 14 weeks. I still feel great...except for a few headaches. Funny how these lil' headaches are working - they only happen on Saturdays!! IWhat's wrong with this picture!? Ha ha!! I think it is because this lil' brain of mine is just thinking WAYYYY to much during the week!! Either that, or I need to just quit cleaning - because that's what stirred the old headaches up!! :) (Deep down, I think it's all this crazy March Madness basketball...ugh) Is it football season yet again?! Ha!
I thought this picture fit the bill for the past 2 Saturdays for me!! Ha ha!! Thank GOD it has been pretty weather so Eric has been able to go golfing and spend some time away from me - I know I'm a hot lil' mess!! Thank goodness he's a good sport!

SKYPE - coolest thing since sliced bread!!

Eric and I have a complete new obsession...With Skype, we can have video chats with our family and friends!! I soooo feel like we are in 2015 because it is so high tech!! I was so hyped up last night over this skype thingie...I couldn't go to sleep!! Ha ha!! It has been the perfect way for the family who lives in Missouri to keep up with my ever growing baby bump!! Too much fun!! Eric says I'll have skype down pat if I would just quit talking so loud!! Ha ha!! Ya'll know me, the more I talk - the more excited I get, so the louder and faster I talk!! Needless to say - you're gonna hear me on this skype!! Bailey (our shih-tzu) even likes skype! He's able to keep in touch with his puddies (puppy buddies) in Missouri, Lucy, Jessie, Elvis & Presley!! Ha ha!! What is he going to do when he isn't the only child anymore?! Bless his little heart!

Fast Food....yummy!!
I have officially been taking full advantage of being "withchild"  :) Whew!! Me and Eric have been eating out - nonstop!! We are going to do better from now on!! I told him I am gonig to start cooking again too!! This chick has got to get in gear! Ha ha!! No more KFC and Arby's!! I'm going to stick to my major cravings of Smoothie King and fruit (Can't get enough here lately)

Spring Fever
Can we say....I'm SUPER jealous I don't have a Spring Break?! It's been Spring Break in the Jackson area this week and I have a serious case of SPRING FEVER!! It has been a beautiful week with temperatures in the high 60s-low 70's. Life in Mississippi is great because of the weather! The grass is green and all of the pretty plants are blooming!! I'm so glad! Like I said earlier, Eric has been tickled - he has definitely been soaking up some time at the 'ole Country Club!!

We joined a super fun country club last year - Colonial Country Club - and Eric LOVES playing out there. He gets to play at 2 golf courses, one in Madison and the other in Jackson - so he is in heaven!!

This is the Jackson course - pretty!

I haven't joined him at the club yet as the golf cart supervisor, but I have a feeling I'm going to need to tag along and get some much needed rays!! :)

I'm hoping we can fit a beach trip in pretty soon!! Like I said earlier, I realllllly have some Spring Fever!! I told Eric this morning that we needed to negotiate a deal ...He's going to Taladega - so I can FOR SURE make a beach trip - stay tuned for trip details!! Ha ha!!



Heaven... I love the Beach...Eric does too - lil' beach bum!! This picture makes me smile!!
College Friends
Amber, my college roommate and one of my best friends, called Joanna and me last night to share some AMAZING news!! She is throwing a double baby shower for us!! Joanna are are just tickled!! The even better news...Amber has arranged to invite all of our college friends to join in on the weekend of fun!! I CANNOT wait to see everyone!! I am so blessed to have such amazing friends! The BEST thing about these girls is that even though we don't talk everyday and some live in Texas, New York, Tennesse... all over - we always pick right up where we left off when we see each other!! Amber, thank you from the bottom of my heart for arranging the fun! It means the world to me...plus - I've never been to a double baby shower!! Ha ha!! :) August can't come soon enough!!

I found these old pictures of all of us - had to share them!!
Love & Miss y'all so much!


Happy Weekend
Well...since Eric and Bailey are having a snoring contest on the couch, looks like The Williams Family will hit the hay for the night!! Big day tomorrow - St. Patty's Day Parade (maybe)- Eric's playing golf - and I hope to get a few rays of sunshine in before the rain comes!!

Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment