Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Latest & Greatest...

Well - Since I have loads of information to catch up on - I thought I'd make up for lost time...

BABY BOOM
I cannot believe I forgot some AMAZING news earlier in the blog.... I have been so blessed to be pregnant - at the same time - with my BESTEST friend, Joanna, my college roommate!! Who would have ever thought?! Funny how things work out because Joanna and I were roommates and Joanna's husband, Chase, and Eric were roommates - so it looks like we are going through alot of "firsts" together!! We are so tickled to be sharing this amazing moment with such great friends.....and.....ANOTHER one of my friends is pregnant at the same time too - Sarah G - Yay!!! I think God knew what he was doing when he made this happen - because this lil' mommy and daddy are going to need a few lil' extra tips!! Ha ha!!

WEEK 10 UPDATE
See the super sweet ultrasound pictures of Precious Baby Williams... (Please vote on the right - on what you think Baby Williams will be - boy....or girl....) These pictures were taken at 10 weeks. This lil' bundle of love is just adorable and so loved and we haven't even met yet!!


WEEK 11:
I know I posted this earlier, but I thought I would put things in order since I'm kind of all over the place!! Ha ha!! So - this is Week 11 Belly shot.


Week 12:
Like I said earlier, since I'm catching up - here is a belly shot at Week 12. Still nothing much to see, but a lil' pooch is going on!! Yay!!


WEEK 13:
So hard to believe that today, we begin our 13th week... Since Eric and I are not quite full of baby knowledge, we've been reading up on what exactly is going on each week ...

This Week: (according to babycenter.com)
Fingerprints have formed on your baby's tiny fingertips, her veins and organs are clearly visible through her still-thin skin, and her body is starting to catch up with her head — which makes up just a third of her body size now. If you're having a girl, she now has more than 2 million eggs in her ovaries. Your baby is almost 3 inches long (the size of a medium shrimp) and weighs nearly an ounce.


We don't venture back to the doctor until March 22nd, but think we may have to wait until mid-April to find out what our lil' bundle of love will be.

Stay tuned for Week 13 Belly shot.

BABY'S FIRST GIFTS
As y'all know, I am a lil' crazy about shopping - so Baby Williams couldn't go too long without the first gift.... and thanks to Aunt Jen - she helped make that happen!!
We were so tickled to get a package on Monday - from Aunt Jen - She had it loaded down with super sweet books (which we cannot wait to read) to begin our gift collection!! Bailey gave them all a good sniff down, so I guess we can officially keep them, per Bailey's approval!! Ha ha!!
We LOVE you Aunt Jen!
 
I ventured to Hattiesburg on Saturday to try to find some new clothes at Forever21, needless to say, I drove all that way and came home with nothing but.... a DIVA DIAPER BAG!! I am in LOVE with it!! I was sure to call Eric and let him know that I had found us the PERFECT bag!! Ha ha!! Well....what do you think?!?

Once we find out what the baby is and of course, decide on a name, you know what I'll be doing to this sucker.....monogrammin'!!!!
 
Well... I think that brings everyone up to speed on The Williams Chronicles!! We have a busy week this week, but Eric informed me today - Turkey season opens up this weekend...well...yay!! I know he's tickled. I just want him to enjoy this time off because very soon he will be working non-stop at good 'ole Bunge!!
 
The forecast says 76 degree weather tomorrow and nasty rain - at least Spring is in the air...right?!
 
Much love from Mississippi!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for Baby W and all the fun other things going on for you guys!

    ReplyDelete