Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Dreams really do come true!!

What a great week this has been?!
We went to the doctor on Monday to get our 15 week check-up. (Crazy ...already 15 weeks) I was so bummed to not get a sonogram, but was very tickled at the sound of that heart beat! Eric and I had to wait for over 2 hours for our appointment...(ugh), but while we waited we saw the office manager who gave us this sweet gift - of course, after we talked about how we were going to pay for this baby!! Ha!!

I told Eric...aww - how sweet, she gave us a tent for the baby! Eric said...."hey babe, I think it's formula" Boy...am I happy he set me straight!! Ha ha!!


She also gave us our hospital pre-registration papers.
Kind of scary we have to think about all of that now...

Well - after we received our goodies, we sat in the waiting room longer only to sit and check every big & pregnant & big...did I say big!? pregnant mommas in the waiting room...Whew! Bless their hearts! :) I know..I know - my time is coming!!

So - we finally get to see Dr. Carroll. Eric & I were just pumped - I was so excited to hear a heartbeat and know that everything was ok. After Dr. Carroll put the cold gelly stuff on my belly, we heard it...ba bum...ba bum...ba bum... a HEALTHY hearbeat!!! Dreams really do come true because I sure was getting nervous to just know that everything sounded ok!! God is good! :) The heartbeat was about 160-ish. Thank God!!

Now - we are anxiously awaiting April 19th where we will find out pink or blue...boy or girl!! Yay!! We cannot wait - then here we come nursery planning!! Eric and I really don't have a preference, we are just praying for a healthy baby to love!

BIG Weekend Ahead...
Well, we have a big weekend ahead! Mom, Jenny, Jacob and the zoo are coming to town!! By the zoo, I mean their 4 dogs - Jesse, Lucy, Elvis & Presley... Bailey is just tickled, so tickled - he's trying to get double rest tonight to prepare!


We are so excited they are all coming to visit!! It's been too long!! Eric and Jacob are going golfing on Saturday morning while we have a lil' girls day out!

Thank the good lord Jesus tomorrow is Friday! Whew! What a week?! I hope ya'll have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment